Trying to make money online can be very confusing and hard when starting out. Everywhere you turn people will present you with an opportunity that is “the one”. The truth of the matter is there is no one way fits all when it comes to making money online. Everyone has different needs, wants, resources, interests, and experiences. Just because you see one person being very successful in one area don’t think that you can do the same thing and have those same results. In fact, what you don’t see from that successful person is all the times they failed before becoming successful. That being said it is not impossible either I believe everybody can make money online if they find their value and put it to work.
First, you need to decide what interest you, what are you good at? What can you talk about for hours without doing much research because you are so passionate about it that you know it in and out? That is your first step once you decide what that thing is there are many ways to turn that passion into online income.
After you have your value you need to create a website of some sort. Many people will disagree with this and say you don’t need a website, but you do. Why? Because you need a home on the internet. You don’t own Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, snapchat, etc. And they can cancel your account for any reason they want. You don’t need to spend a fortune on a website you can have one up and running for less than 20 bucks with little tech skills needed. If you aren’t sure how to do it just search WordPress installation on YouTube you will find thousands of tutorials.
Once that is complete you want to figure out how you are going to make money with your idea you have. There are literally millions of way to make money from any niche. I will list my tops ways and how I make money online.
Ways To Make Money Online
- Affiliate marketing – You can find a product that is in your niche and become an affiliate for that product. Making money off every sake you send their way.
- Network marketing – There is a network marketing company for just about anything you can think of. Top 3 niches are travel, health and fitness, and beauty products. So if you fit into one of those categories find a company and join.
- Trainings – Create a training or course on your niche or something to do with your niche and sell the course. This is the most lucrative way, in my opinion, to make money online. Webinars and courses. People are always looking to learn.
- Make an E-book – Write an e-book and sell it on amazon, gum road, your own website etc.
- T-shirts – everyone loves niche related t-shirts. Create an interesting shirt and use a drop ship printing company to print and ship this way you don’t have to have any inventory.
These are just my top 5 ways that I make money online, there are so many ways out there do your research and pick the best ways for you. What I will say is don’t rely on just one income stream have 2 or 3 as you can see from above I have my hands in about 5 different streams.
I would love to hear what you do to make money online or if you don’t yet what your plan is to make money online. Comment below!
P.S. If you want to know the system I use to generate leads and make more sales online watch the free video below.